2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LawDogg18

Reaction score
Hi all, longtime forum member and Raptor owner (have a 2018). There is so much great information on this forum - I have learned a lot, so thank you. I hope my post doesn't violate any forum rules, if so I apologize.

But I am somewhat disgusted with the state of affairs with these ridiculous dealer markups. Just last night I had a dealer try to charge me MSRP + 30k for a 2022.

So, if there happens to be a forum member that knows of a dealer with a 2023 orderable allocation (next 3 months), I will pay a $1k finders fee if the dealer is within 500 miles of Stamford, CT and $500 fee outside of 500 miles.

I would rather give my money away to a fellow enthusiast than pad dealer profits.

EDIT - will double the cash finders fee if recipient take Bitcoin as payment

LawDogg18

Reaction score
Hang in there and you will find one. I got a 22 last month with all the options except the graphics and only paid 3k over MSRP. The dealer wanted 10k over but I negotiated and traded 2 vehicles which probably helped I'm sure but the price I paid was still under the exact build for a 23 so I consider myself lucky. Other dealers were asking 30k over but I've noticed those prices are dropping steadily. I'm in the St. Louis area. You will eventually find a dealer that will work with you but it's total BS to pay anything over and I swore I never would but the math worked in my case.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a dealership willing to give me one of there's for MSRP in Enfield CT. But I been a really good customer of there for the past 20 yrs. I declined after figuring out finances so I kept my Gen 1. If you are a good customer your local dealership should work with you. My dealership was asking 15k over for anyone else unless the buyer was local so the truck would come back for maintenance. They just didn't want to sell to just anyone and never see again since it's a high demand item

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If interested message me. Can set you up with contact and dealer. Had confirmed allocations and MSRP no games.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mine and it took almost twice as long....and I felt somewhat lucky as several never got scheduled at all..:cool:
Someone posted on FB that their lost order came in out of no where and I jumped on it for MSRP. They had already bought elsewhere. I’d rather of had an order but I got lucky.