2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW, of those 39 listed, probably 30 of them don't exist. The lower priced ones probably are just the MSRP listed, if you go to the dealer website from them, you'll likely find a different price.

I don't think you'll find any on lots yet without ADM. I do think you can order them though, but again - you're going to wait a full year, and a full year now is MY24 vehicles.

SilverTT

Reaction score
according to my research, theres 39 brand new raptors in blue within 500 miles of 06901..

they range from $79450, to $101785, and theres a bunch with no price listed..

when i bought my 2019, in november of 2019, i was looking for a used supercab, which there was only about 10 used ones in the whole country and i narrowed that down to 3 because of colors and options... the one i wanted sold, and i flew 400mi to get the second choice, which ended up better anyways as it had recaro package, and i saved $15k under MSRP with 9K miles..

car buying in cyberspace can be quite easy if you know where to look
After calling 5 dealerships and spending lots of time on all the click bait ads I have found the same as others in this thread. Almost zero 37PPs available at MSRP and even if willing to pay 5-10k over you are looking at a wait between a few months and forever.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know of a 37PP order at $10k over MSRP in Antimatter? While I would love to do MSRP, I am now at the point where I will do $10k over as I need the truck for winter.
@SilverTT, you might wanna get with the poster below…he knows a dealer. And I’ll leave it at that.
There’s an ass for every seat I guess. All these people paying over list will really be getting it shoved up their rear once that truck loses $10k plus their ADM the 1st year. The slowing economy will make these trucks much lower priced here very soon. As a matter of fact, here in Las Vegas, which is probably the city with more raptors per capita than any other city, by far. There is at least 1 dealer who is happy to sell at msrp for any order. How do I know, I got 1.

RedRamboNuts

Reaction score
I have no connection to my dealer. Emailed them and told them I was looking for a Raptor back in September and they wrote back to me and said they just received two ‘23 allocations and I can take my pick of their two builds.

I went with an Azure Gray they had on order with a build date of 11/16 for MSRP plus doc fee.

Edit- To be clear, they didn’t have anything listed on their website. I just emailed them and asked if they had anything.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
according to my research, theres 39 brand new raptors in blue within 500 miles of 06901..

they range from $79450, to $101785, and theres a bunch with no price listed..

when i bought my 2019, in november of 2019, i was looking for a used supercab, which there was only about 10 used ones in the whole country and i narrowed that down to 3 because of colors and options... the one i wanted sold, and i flew 400mi to get the second choice, which ended up better anyways as it had recaro package, and i saved $15k under MSRP with 9K miles..

car buying in cyberspace can be quite easy if you know where to look
As others have pointed out, these are fictional numbers. Trust me when I say that I probably spent 20 hours of my own before posting this thread. If you want to buy a Ford Explorer, then car buying in cyberspace is easy... not with F150 Raptor or Bronco Raptor. If you think its easy, I am happy to pay you $1k cash or $2k BTC to help !!

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As others have pointed out, these are fictional numbers. Trust me when I say that I probably spent 20 hours of my own before posting this thread. If you want to buy a Ford Explorer, then car buying in cyberspace is easy... not with F150 Raptor or Bronco Raptor. If you think its easy, I am happy to pay you $1k cash or $2k BTC to help !!
I know 2 dealerships that sell msrp if you order one. but their 23 allocations are all filled up, you could just wait till 24 lol.

SilverTT

Reaction score
I know 2 dealerships that sell msrp if you order one. but their 23 allocations are all filled up, you could just wait till 24 lol.
This is exactly the point that most people seem to be overlooking. Yes, many dealerships will do new orders at MSRP, but when they have 1 allocation for a 37PP and they have 4 orders you are looking at somewhere between a year and eternity to get one. The trucks people walk away from are generally the only ones available and the dealers mark them up. Are there exceptions, sure, but that comes down to luck and great timing. Not just a matter of calling 5 dealers. We've all done that part.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is exactly the point that most people seem to be overlooking. Yes, many dealerships will do new orders at MSRP, but when they have 1 allocation for a 37PP and they have 4 orders you are looking at somewhere between a year and eternity to get one. The trucks people walk away from are generally the only ones available and the dealers mark them up. Are there exceptions, sure, but that comes down to luck and great timing. Not just a matter of calling 5 dealers. We've all done that part.
I agree. Which is why honest dealerships won’t take you’re order in if they don’t have an allocation. did you end up working out a deal with the guy?

562gen3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sent you a pm