2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grkmec

Reaction score
Hi all, longtime forum member and Raptor owner (have a 2018). There is so much great information on this forum - I have learned a lot, so thank you. I hope my post doesn't violate any forum rules, if so I apologize.

But I am somewhat disgusted with the state of affairs with these ridiculous dealer markups. Just last night I had a dealer try to charge me MSRP + 30k for a 2022.

So, if there happens to be a forum member that knows of a dealer with a 2023 orderable allocation (next 3 months), I will pay a $1k finders fee if the dealer is within 500 miles of Stamford, CT and $500 fee outside of 500 miles.

I would rather give my money away to a fellow enthusiast than pad dealer profits.

EDIT - will double the cash finders fee if recipient take Bitcoin as payment

Last edited:

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know a dealership near you that sells 35 at msrp. Not sure if they have an allocation.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, longtime forum member and Raptor owner (have a 2018). There is so much great information on this forum - I have learned a lot, so thank you. I hope my post doesn't violate any forum rules, if so I apologize.

But I am somewhat disgusted with the state of affairs with these ridiculous dealer markups. Just last night I had a dealer try to charge me MSRP + 30k for a 2022.

So, if there happens to be a forum member that knows of a dealer with a 2023 orderable allocation (next 3 months), I will pay a $1k finders fee if the dealer is within 500 miles of Stamford, CT and $500 fee outside of 500 miles.

I would rather give my money away to a fellow enthusiast than pad dealer profits.
So to confirm you'd want to order one. How about this one being sold under MSRP:

I can do more research but I need to know: what options are a must?

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
Thanks MQZ.

2020FordRaptor, looking for -

Atlas Blue
801A package
Moonroof and Tailgate
17" Forged Alum Beadlock
Spray in Bed-liner

MSRP should be right around $82k

EDIT - might also consider Anti Matter Blue...

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks MQZ.

2020FordRaptor, looking for -

Atlas Blue
801A package
Moonroof and Tailgate
17" Forged Alum Beadlock
Spray in Bed-liner

MSRP should be right around $82k

EDIT - might also consider Anti Matter Blue...
Pmd.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this can be made into a “ finders” thread but also
willing to pay aswell
Depending on msrp

Am Located in california; i dont mind paying shipping for MSRP

Last edited: