2023 Raptor 35 Market at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paxton

Reaction score
I have been hunting for 2023 Raptor 35 at MSRP in Great Lakes Region. A lot of 2023 been sitting on the lot with dealer markups 20-30K. Even see 5K over sitting. I found 2 dealers at MSRP. One is in transit with customer that wants to see in person, the other I don’t like the build. My point is it appears the markup is over, unless your a *******. What is everyone else seeing?

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around me (Central California) lowest is $10k with some still around $20/$25k. I had a dealership contact me last week about a Bronco Raptor at $25k ADM.

CLTampa

Reaction score
So I have a sinking suspicion mark ups are going to live on into 23 - with the order banks closed on my23 raptors for retail orders that will make the demand greater for dealer ordered units, ie they are going to go faster off the lots than they already do. The reason I think this is: I have a dealer near me that had no had mark up on any of theirs up until about 6 weeks ago. Talked with a sales guy and it was because their supply is scheduled to dwindle already and might not change till my24... crazy to think.

OP
OP
Paxton

Paxton

Reaction score
So I have a sinking suspicion mark ups are going to live on into 23 - with the order banks closed on my23 raptors for retail orders that will make the demand greater for dealer ordered units, ie they are going to go faster off the lots than they already do. The reason I think this is: I have a dealer near me that had no had mark up on any of theirs up until about 6 weeks ago. Talked with a sales guy and it was because their supply is scheduled to dwindle already and might not change till my24... crazy to think.
Thanks for the solid insight

OP
OP
Paxton

Paxton

Reaction score
Picked up my dream truck at MSRP yesterday in Toledo Ohio. MSRP is easy to find! Funny part is i stopped at local dealer Currie Ford to see an Azure Raptor in person. They were relentless trying to get me to purchase at 30k over. They laughed at me asking MSRP and my sharing with them a lot of dealers selling at MSRP. Contemplating on doing donuts in their lot. F the price gougers!

Attachments

• AF9EFA01-D0D7-493D-9A19-8BBB3D90815B.jpeg
    AF9EFA01-D0D7-493D-9A19-8BBB3D90815B.jpeg
    409.3 KB · Views: 103

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my dream truck at MSRP yesterday in Toledo Ohio. MSRP is easy to find! Funny part is i stopped at local dealer Currie Ford to see an Azure Raptor in person. They were relentless trying to get me to purchase at 30k over. They laughed at me asking MSRP and my sharing with them a lot of dealers selling at MSRP. Contemplating on doing donuts in their lot. F the price gougers!

Go take it to their lot now--and show them!!!

PGas32

Reaction score
Are you seeing these advertised at MSRP? I’ve been punching in Zips from all over the country into the Ford inventory tool, and once you get on the dealer’s individual site hardly any are shown at sticker. Either marked up or ‘call for price’ which to me indicates the same thing. So I guess my experience has been that it’s not easy at all, but I am glad you found your truck

OP
OP
Paxton

Paxton

Reaction score
Are you seeing these advertised at MSRP? I’ve been punching in Zips from all over the country into the Ford inventory tool, and once you get on the dealer’s individual site hardly any are shown at sticker. Either marked up or ‘call for price’ which to me indicates the same thing. So I guess my experience has been that it’s not easy at all, but I am glad you found your truck

OP
OP
Paxton

Paxton

Reaction score
I used the same search method, if a dealers website had a “call for price” or a markup over 5k I moved on. The sites that showed 5k or msrp were a mixed bag. My truck was listed at 5k, called and they offered 2,500. I told them I was going to wait for an order that may take 6+ mos for msrp and they caved. It is worth making a few phone calls to save 5k. I should start a Raptor MSRP service and charge 500 bucks. I could find one every day!