2023 Raptor 35 Market at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at several trucks, a couple of which were MSRP. My experience has been that dealerships offering MSRP are lowballing on trades and dealerships with reasonable markups are offering higher trade-in values. My OTD prices have all been with ~$2k of each other with trade-in values ranging from $51k on the low end to $62k on the high-end. KBB instant cash offer was $55,716.
Exactly my experience as well. Got a few quotes to trade my 35 on a 37 and the difference was very similar regardless if it was MSRP or 10k mark up.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
Recieved this from a dealer I made an inquiry with a month ago.
Probably another indicator of a market shift.

"We are doing the market adjustments a little differently right now, i know you had some concerns paying 10k over"

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that deal? I paid cash but would have financed at 0% for sure.
Granted I didn’t even look at rates, but i have heard they are all in the 6-7%.
I was just being funny. Technically what I did was finance at 2.49 for 36 months and add the money to my emergency fund at 3.4%

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you buy to get 2.49??
Last spring. I’m with 3 credit unions and the one was 2.99 up until January 1st 23

I guess I actually timed it right between my trade being high, priced protected on the 22 and interest rate.

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last spring. I’m with 3 credit unions and the one was 2.99 up until January 1st 23

I guess I actually timed it right between my trade being high, priced protected on the 22 and interest rate.

Ah I gotcha.

shofn006

Reaction score
Exactly my experience as well. Got a few quotes to trade my 35 on a 37 and the difference was very similar regardless if it was MSRP or 10k mark up.
My neighbor was just telling me this has been his same experience except with a TRX.