Want to buy 37 Raptor with reasonable ADM. Willing to pay a finders fee.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PVRAP

Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve seen a few of these posts on the forums and they seem to have worked out well. I started my journey with an order at MSRP that got cancelled. So here I am still trying to locate a 37 Raptor. I’m willing to pay a reasonable ADM up to ~$8-10k or so.. I am happy to pay a finders fee based on whatever price I pay.. feel free to send me a PM to discuss.

Top color choice is Leadfoot followed by Black, but I understand beggars can’t be choosers so I’m somewhat open to colors.

I’ve been calling dealers all over the country for a couple weeks so hoping someone has a line on one that can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I’ve seen a few of these posts on the forums and they seem to have worked out well. I started my journey with an order at MSRP that got cancelled. So here I am still trying to locate a 37 Raptor. I’m willing to pay a reasonable ADM up to ~$8-10k or so.. I am happy to pay a finders fee based on whatever price I pay.. feel free to send me a PM to discuss.

Top color choice is Leadfoot followed by Black, but I understand beggars can’t be choosers so I’m somewhat open to colors.

I’ve been calling dealers all over the country for a couple weeks so hoping someone has a line on one that can help me out. Thanks in advance!
Beggars can’t be choosers well here you go.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked forever , 10k is almost impossible right now on a 37PP . I would wait out the insanity of the market , it should correct . If you don’t want to wait you could possibly negotiate a 15k ish ADM . I talked to a few dealers that’s about the best price I found . Good luck

hsun85

Reaction score
Talk to a broker. Tell them you are willing to pay up to 8k. If they could negotiate lower, then they keep half of the saving.

l2_onboard

Reaction score

Why was your order cancelled?