2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
Bumping this thread. I am on the wait lists at MSRP at 2 different dealers but neither has an allocation. So still looking...

SilverTT

Reaction score
Anyone know of a 37PP order at $10k over MSRP in Antimatter? While I would love to do MSRP, I am now at the point where I will do $10k over as I need the truck for winter.

mac77bear

Reaction score
I’ll save everyone time and effort, I have spent way too much time on this already. I’ve spoke to pretty much every ford dealer from
Maryland to Mass. you’re not finding a raptor at msrp without a great connection with a dealer. Meaning you personally know the manager/owner or have bought multiple fords from them. Yes there are few that will do orders at MSRP but you’re not getting an allocation from them. They’ll take your order and you’ll likely never get your truck. Search the forums and you’ll see many people who ordered ‘22s late 21 / early 22 who still have not gotten their trucks. That being said the best you’ll get is a 22 at 5k over msrp but that is next to impossible to come by. You can get a 23 at 10k over. It’s just the market and it’s not changing anytime soon because supply is limited and that isn’t changing either. There is huge demand for the 37 package from wholesalers, that is why they have those marked up 25-30k over. Wholesalers are offering dealers 10-15k over for the 37 package so dealers are willing to sit and wait for someone to pay, which does happen.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a 37PP order at $10k over MSRP in Antimatter? While I would love to do MSRP, I am now at the point where I will do $10k over as I need the truck for winter.
The dealership I got my 22 from has another 22 37 pkg antimatter blue fully loaded besides the recaro seats. Pm if you’re interested I can give you his information I think it’s 8k over sticker but you can ask. it’s built but I think it’s in chip hold.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership I got my 22 from has another 22 37 pkg antimatter blue fully loaded besides the recaro seats. Pm if you’re interested I can give you his information I think it’s 8k over sticker but you can ask. it’s built but I think it’s in chip hold.
Btw it’s in Houston Texas. Not sure how far that is from you.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll save everyone time and effort, I have spent way too much time on this already. I’ve spoke to pretty much every ford dealer from
Maryland to Mass. you’re not finding a raptor at msrp without a great connection with a dealer. Meaning you personally know the manager/owner or have bought multiple fords from them. Yes there are few that will do orders at MSRP but you’re not getting an allocation from them. They’ll take your order and you’ll likely never get your truck. Search the forums and you’ll see many people who ordered ‘22s late 21 / early 22 who still have not gotten their trucks. That being said the best you’ll get is a 22 at 5k over msrp but that is next to impossible to come by. You can get a 23 at 10k over. It’s just the market and it’s not changing anytime soon because supply is limited and that isn’t changing either. There is huge demand for the 37 package from wholesalers, that is why they have those marked up 25-30k over. Wholesalers are offering dealers 10-15k over for the 37 package so dealers are willing to sit and wait for someone to pay, which does happen.
This post explains exactly what I have seen and experienced. Well done!

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
What he said................... I too spent way too much time reaching out to dealers to get the vig added on or the truck is a sold order. Only when I had a connection was I able to order a 23 with no markup that is coming in the 2nd week of someday. An order placed is the same as not being placed if the dealer doesn't have an allocation. For me, the start to finish was almost 14 months but there was no way I was paying a $0.01 over MSRP. If I did, had it insured and had a tree branch fall on it after leaving the lot or a drunk driver plowing into me, the insurance check would not cover the vig and it would be wasted money. The approach I took was if it happens, great, and if not oh well. It is after all a pick up truck, not a liver.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no connection to my dealer/no previous relationship with Ford. But I was patient and waited a year for my order. Right now, realistically you would want to be asking dealers to get in line on a 24.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
according to my research, theres 39 brand new raptors in blue within 500 miles of 06901..

they range from $79450, to $101785, and theres a bunch with no price listed..

when i bought my 2019, in november of 2019, i was looking for a used supercab, which there was only about 10 used ones in the whole country and i narrowed that down to 3 because of colors and options... the one i wanted sold, and i flew 400mi to get the second choice, which ended up better anyways as it had recaro package, and i saved $15k under MSRP with 9K miles..

car buying in cyberspace can be quite easy if you know where to look