2023 Raptor 35 For Sale In Houston - Oxford White, Purchased February 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metradog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF, thank you for being an awesome group, I have learned so much over the past 6 months from this forum!

I purchased a 2023 Oxford White Raptor last week as I didn't think my Raptor R that I ordered was ever coming in. Well as luck would have it, my R will be here in less than a month and I need to sell the OW 35 I just purchased. The MSRP was $84,490 and the truck currently has 350 miles. I will continue to drive it so miles will go up a bit but as soon as I have deal in place with someone, I'll park it in the garage.

The window sticker is below along with a pic from when I picked it up. I will post more pics when I have a chance to take them. I paid $1,500 over MSRP and am looking to recoup as much as possible and am open to reasonable offers. This is my impatience so I know I can't expect someone to take it off my hands for what I paid for it.

I'm a new member here but am very active on Bimmerpost, my handle there is nv6425 if you want to check my history or PM there. It's been a long while since I've posted a vehicle for sale on a forum, please let me know what additional information would be helpful to share.

I and the truck are located in Houston. In terms of logistics, the truck is financed and I would like to do the transaction through the dealership which will help me with sales tax and possibly help you with financing, etc. I will cover any dealer in and out fees, that only seems fair.

Thanks in advance!

imagejpeg_0.jpg696969869.jpg

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello FRF, thank you for being an awesome group, I have learned so much over the past 6 months from this forum!

I purchased a 2023 Oxford White Raptor last week as I didn't think my Raptor R that I ordered was ever coming in. Well as luck would have it, my R will be here in less than a month and I need to sell the OW 35 I just purchased. The MSRP was $84,490 and the truck currently has 350 miles. I will continue to drive it so miles will go up a bit but as soon as I have deal in place with someone, I'll park it in the garage.

The window sticker is below along with a pic from when I picked it up. I will post more pics when I have a chance to take them. I paid $1,500 over MSRP and am looking to recoup as much as possible and am open to reasonable offers. This is my impatience so I know I can't expect someone to take it off my hands for what I paid for it.

I'm a new member here but am very active on Bimmerpost, my handle there is nv6425 if you want to check my history or PM there. It's been a long while since I've posted a vehicle for sale on a forum, please let me know what additional information would be helpful to share.

I and the truck are located in Houston. In terms of logistics, the truck is financed and I would like to do the transaction through the dealership which will help me with sales tax and possibly help you with financing, etc. I will cover any dealer in and out fees, that only seems fair.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 393021View attachment 393022
why dont you trade it in to the dealer?

OP
OP
M

metradog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why dont you trade it in to the dealer?
I'm waiting on the trade value from the dealer (2 dealers actually) but I have a feeling I'll be better off selling privately to someone who has been looking for essentially a brand new truck and can buy it at or below MSRP.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Lots of Texas FRF would be looking for a very, very, very new Rap. The only knock is that it’s technically a “used” vehicle, so unless it’s a cash buyer they’ll be paying more in interest.

It looks like a solid Rap. GLWS !

OP
OP
M

metradog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of Texas FRF would be looking for a very, very, very new Rap. The only knock is that it’s technically a “used” vehicle, so unless it’s a cash buyer they’ll be paying more in interest.

It looks like a solid Rap. GLWS !
Thanks very much! Most credit unions offer the same rates on 2022-2023 vehicles whether they are new or "used". I refinanced my wife's 2023 Range Rover with Smart Financial Credit Union last month at 2.99 for 72 months, sure beats the dealer and their 7.25% rate! For anyone interested, Smart Financial is open to anyone in the Houston and surrounding areas and I'm a member of both PenFed and Navy Federal who both offer great rates, simply donate $20 to the Armed Forces charity of their choice and you're in.