2023 Raptor Oxford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2023 Raptor 801A
35” truck that has transitioned into 37

17,*** miles
37” BFG KO2 (37” spare as well)
Method wheels
Fox Factory front
Eibach rear springs
Addictive Desert Designs Phantom front bumper (adaptive cruise functions perfectly)
20” Baja Designs Onx6
10” Baja Designs S8 amber (x2)
Bulletproof Diesel third brake NMO mount (unless you don’t want it and I’ll remove)
LineX bedliner
Window tint
Heated steering mod
Digital temp control mod

I haven’t added everything up, but I would guess $14,000-15,000 in the above-mentioned mods. Non-smoker, no accidents

$77,000
Located in Kansas City

IMG_5447.jpegIMG_5448.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You bailin on us?
No sir, you’re not that lucky.

I forgot I ordered a Raptor R in November and it’s actually in production, so it looks like it might work out. I wasn’t too sure the dealer would stick with msrp, but that seems to be holding true.

If this one doesn’t sell I’ll probably pass on the R, I have too much into this truck to take much more of a beating and I’m not real excited about the reduced range. So we’ll see.

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get an R badge for this one. Win win
I’m still on the fence. I’ve got this truck most of the way where I want it. Other than not having a V8 sound, I just don’t feel like I’m missing much. The EcoBurster has been fine for me.

I’m also not 100% sold on the redesign yet.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I’m still on the fence. I’ve got this truck most of the way where I want it. Other than not having a V8 sound, I just don’t feel like I’m missing much. The EcoBurster has been fine for me.

I’m also not 100% sold on the redesign yet.
I dont like the redesign at all. The Gen 3 is the best looking one. And as you mentioned, the range of the R sucks...

I wouldn't do it.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allow me to retort….you have the chance to get an R for msrp? If that’s the case it must be done or your LA privileges are revoked.

Or pass the deets to me and I’ll buy it. I’ll send pics. :favorites37:

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allow me to retort….you have the chance to get an R for msrp? If that’s the case it must be done or your LA privileges are revoked.

Or pass the deets to me and I’ll buy it. I’ll send pics. :favorites37:
I’ll post it up if I don’t buy it. Stay tuned

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been daily driving my R. Thought I may miss my 37pp my23 but no remorse or regrets whatsoever. Get about 450 miles per tank. Makes me smile every time I drive it. Idk if I could ever go back to the ecoboost Rap. Just do it Toady.