2023 Raptor 35 Market at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k3ith99

Reaction score
I am in So Cal and am also interested in putting an order in for a 35. I've read several of these threads and still haven't found any mention of a dealer in the area offering one at, or close, to msrp. I've made a few calls around here and they range from $15k to $25k over. Am I missing something? Or is this to be expected? Thanks in advance.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in So Cal and am also interested in putting an order in for a 35. I've read several of these threads and still haven't found any mention of a dealer in the area offering one at, or close, to msrp. I've made a few calls around here and they range from $15k to $25k over. Am I missing something? Or is this to be expected? Thanks in advance.
There seem to be a lot more Raptors on the lots these days here in SoCal. Hard to believe those markups will stick. The dealer in Rancho Santa Margarita is asking $13,500 over but they have 11 on the lot with more in transit. It's a small dealership as well. From my experience you need to get out of California to find a reasonable deal. I bought my Gen 2 under MSRP from an out of state dealer when California dealers were asking $5K to $8K over (the good old days)

k3ith99

Reaction score
There seem to be a lot more Raptors on the lots these days here in SoCal. Hard to believe those markups will stick. The dealer in Rancho Santa Margarita is asking $13,500 over but they have 11 on the lot with more in transit. It's a small dealership as well. From my experience you need to get out of California to find a reasonable deal. I bought my Gen 2 under MSRP from an out of state dealer when California dealers were asking $5K to $8K over (the good old days)

One dealer I called said that they have over 30 of them. I don't know how fast they are moving them, but if they aren't going reasonably fast, I'm pretty sure I know the reason why. They also said they expect the mark ups to exist for the foreseeable future. What's funny is that I'm seeing more and more TRX's, with no mark up.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It was the same with the Gen 2. They could be had for msrp if you searched and searched but most had ADM, as I recall. Then the scamdemic hit, then msrp or way less was easy til the 2020's were gone.

Then the gov doled out free money to anyone that asked, most of them wanted a Raptor apparently.