2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is the place to ask but, I found a 37pp avalanche grey for a 5k mark up. Do you guys think this is worth purchasing? This seems to be the best I could find.
If you want a 37 then grab it. 5 k sucks but that is about as good as it gets for an on the lot 37PP. I agree with Keith, if you wait too long she will be gone.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really think ADMs are coming to an end but don’t gamble on my word. I am for sure seeing more without it though even 37s
So you’re claiming “you’re seeing more ’trucks’ without it/ADM even 37s”. And here @Question is looking for one…questionably. Put him on to one already or are you just blowing smoke…

Last edited:

martinjoa

Reaction score
There was a 37 by me in Martinsville Indiana last month for $2500 over sticker then two recently at stuckey ford in PA for no mark up. Both 37s I don’t look too often but in my times I do what’s what I have found. 35 in Dayton with no mark up also not sure if 35s are what you meant as well I’m sure they are more available

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a 37 by me in Martinsville Indiana last month for $2500 over sticker then two recently at stuckey ford in PA for no mark up. Both 37s I don’t look too often but in my times I do what’s what I have found. 35 in Dayton with no mark up also not sure if 35s are what you meant as well I’m sure they are more available
I know there was a guy waiting on me for the black 37 at Stuckey. He bought it right when I said was taking it.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I found a 2023 at MSRP "near" me. Poverty spec that I was looking for.
It's a February build so I'm not getting too excited.
It was kind of random. I had inquired about truck that was already sold and the dealership emailed me a few weeks later about 2 they have coming.
MSRP is out there just need some persistence and luck.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite thing about dealer websites are the disclaimers about no obligation to honor online pricing.
Very true but a dealer in MI honored what would be A Plan on our Raptor when they mismarked it on their website. Very rarely do dealers honor it.

diaz27

Reaction score
I called Stuckey Ford and they sold the AMB raptor today SMH.
If anyone knows a 35 or 37, any color except white at MSRP let me know, looking to buy this week.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Stuckey Ford and they sold the AMB raptor today SMH.
If anyone knows a 35 or 37, any color except white at MSRP let me know, looking to buy this week.
get on raptors for sale group on facebook. They come up nearly every day...