2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
I have a dealer call me from CA today. White 2023 35 package on lot at msrp approx 82k. 1k referral offer still good?
My original post is nearly 4 months old and since then I have scored a Bronco Raptor build spot for late February, I have gone to the sidelines. Economy is weakening so I am gonna sit back a wait for 2023 37 at MSRP. I am not in any rush. I missed the Section 179 anyway once the calendar rolled.

vpraptor

Reaction score
My original post is nearly 4 months old and since then I have scored a Bronco Raptor build spot for late February, I have gone to the sidelines. Economy is weakening so I am gonna sit back a wait for 2023 37 at MSRP. I am not in any rush. I missed the Section 179 anyway once the calendar rolled.
Yeah that’s why I bought in December. I called about 50+ dealers. Some of them getting back to me now that sales are tightening. I settled for a 35 package at msrp plus shipping. I had ordereded a 37 but wouldn’t make it in time. Couldn’t be happier with the truck….! Driving this truck seems like the 37 wheels is a bit overkill

diaz27

Reaction score
I called 15 dealers today and the best I got was 10K-15K over msrp.

If anyone knows of any antimatter blue or azure grays at msrp or at max 5K over, plz let me know

vpraptor

Reaction score
Some have called more than double that…you slack’en. Just teasing but they have. GL
That’s true. 15 won’t cut it lol Especially if you’re searching in big cities they’re usually the most stubborn with the ADMs.