Jarrett's Truck 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright everyone, final pic until she is done and running at TRR. We have been able to make a ton of progress on the truck over the past week. The engine is purring like a kitten, Interior is almost back to it's new normal, and rear paneling should be complete in a few days.

We have made a few changes this past week, and they will all be for the better.

I just want to give a huge thanks to Tim at Glassworks for Modding the rear bedsides to fit our new needs, Clint at CBR for hooking up the cooling we will need, Dawson at Raptor Retrofit for some sick looking headlights, Jamie Cambell at Raceco-USA for priceless insight along the way and allowing me to use some of the tools that I don't have, Fox Racing Shox for putting the goods under the truck, Nick at Kartek for getting me everything I need on way to short of notice, Roger at PCI, Harmon Fuel Cells for building me a perfect fuel cell bladder, James at Alternative Off-road for taking care of all our lighting needs, Steve at Robby Gordon Offroad for taking care of me, Dave and Marco at Leeper for machining all our parts and Travis at Alpha Laser Cutting for giving me perfect fitting laser cut parts the first time, every time.

I also want to thank all the boys at the shop, this truck could never have been done without each and everyone of them. Zac for working his ninja magic on the CAD machine, Sean for being an absolute no question asked work horse, Elvis for being hands down the best Mig Welder I have ever seen, Jesse for doing anything and everything we ask of him and our boy D for tuning this thing and getting it running when we couldn't. Of course I can't leave out FRF's favorite, Jeff. He was rock solid for keeping me on task and making sure that the daily needs of the business never got lost in the chaos of a build of this magnitude, because without all of you, none of this can happen. And last but not least, Rasco for working his magic on a my poor little 5.4 motor that needed all the help it could get.

For those that will be at TRR, I will try take each and every one of you for rides if you all want.

Stay tuned for the finished product.

Jarrett

1500x994_final%20FRF%20Pic_zpslto6ltdh.png

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright everyone, final pic until she is done and running at TRR. We have been able to make a ton of progress on the truck over the past week. The engine is purring like a kitten, Interior is almost back to it's new normal, and rear paneling should be complete in a few days.

We have made a few changes this past week, and they will all be for the better.

I just want to give a huge thanks to Tim at Glassworks for Modding the rear bedsides to fit our new needs, Clint at CBR for hooking up the cooling we will need, Dawson at Raptor Retrofit for some sick looking headlights, Jamie Cambell at Raceco-USA for priceless insight along the way and allowing me to use some of the tools that I don't have, Fox Racing Shox for putting the goods under the truck, Nick at Kartek for getting me everything I need on way to short of notice, Roger at PCI, Harmon Fuel Cells for building me a perfect fuel cell bladder, James at Alternative Off-road for taking care of all our lighting needs, Steve at Robby Gordon Offroad for taking care of me, Dave and Marco at Leeper for machining all our parts and Travis at Alpha Laser Cutting for giving me perfect fitting laser cut parts the first time, every time.

I also want to thank all the boys at the shop, this truck could never have been done without each and everyone of them. Zac for working his ninja magic on the CAD machine, Sean for being an absolute no question asked work horse, Elvis for being hands down the best Mig Welder I have ever seen, Jesse for doing anything and everything we ask of him and our boy D for tuning this thing and getting it running when we couldn't. Of course I can't leave out FRF's favorite, Jeff. He was rock solid for keeping me on task and making sure that the daily needs of the business never got lost in the chaos of a build of this magnitude, because without all of you, none of this can happen. And last but not least, Rasco for working his magic on a my poor little 5.4 motor that needed all the help it could get.

For those that will be at TRR, I will try take each and every one of you for rides if you all want.

Stay tuned for the finished product.

Jarrett

1500x994_final%20FRF%20Pic_zpslto6ltdh.png

I remember when James and I had stopped by the shop to pick up my bumper and fenders seeing this beast sitting on the stands waiting to get some attention. Going from seeing it in person and now seeing the progress in pictures is truly amazing and aweosme knowing that your group of guys kick ass and put out something to admire and drool over. I cant wait to see this beautiful piece of art at TRR and will seriously have to ask for a ride in it!!

slowjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jarrett. The last leg of these builds always seems to be the toughest, as everything needs to fall into place. I can say that you do have a great group of guys with you looking out for your interests in the build and in SVC'S business. I will hope to see you and the crew out on the dirt soon, enjoying your truck. It's been a real pleasure to take in the knowledge and pride you have for it. Enjoy!

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations, Jarrett. The last leg of these builds always seems to be the toughest, as everything needs to fall into place. I can say that you do have a great group of guys with you looking out for your interests in the build and in SVC'S business. I will hope to see you and the crew out on the dirt soon, enjoying your truck. It's been a real pleasure to take in the knowledge and pride you have for it. Enjoy!

Thanks for that Joe, it really means a lot to me and the guys.

This truck will be going to every event Jeff and I can get it to. Frankly, my ass is tired of riding shot gun in all these Raptors for the past year. I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am to finally get a chance to be part of the community again with my own Raptor.

The funny thing is, she has been down for so long I will probably baby it for at least 10 miles or so:mwah1:

As long as everything goes well with the final assembly and I make it home from TRR in one piece this time, Jeff tells me we are going to do some runs up your way in May.

Jarrett