JDM Tune vs. 5 Star Tunes: A Comparative Review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will be the third day trying to contact them, email and phone. No Service after purchase isn't worth 1/2 price. IMO
Now I haven't bought anything yet. but not looking good for 5 star.
There doesn't look like there is a GEN 1 vender for tunes here? Im I missing someone?

Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hard to ask for anyone when it keeps going to voice mail ;)
On a positive note, after flashing back to factory tune I was able to pass emission test today.
My point exactly. @dragonass23 Are you paying attention? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, LOL

I see now looking at your profile......You must be trying to sell something? Good luck.

Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called them multiple times only to get answering machine. Left message each time and never received call back.
NOT slamming 5 star —I already have their tune —but I need a more realiable response
This will be the third day trying to contact them, email and phone
I guess it was Implied that when I or others sent a Email we put words in the Email and when I or others call we left a message.

Bsbuggs

Reaction score
I left 2 last week —out a word in for me as well —now —I called 5 times but only left messages for 2 of the 5 —didn’t want to come off as a stalker —
I am a customer already by the way

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At this point he (your buddy Dave) couldn't pay me to use his product. and I will make sure I say the same to anyone here that has an inquiry on 5 star. If you can't take care of your existing customers. IMO you don't deserve to get new ones. JDM can charge what they do...... Because there competition sucks!!!!! I am sure they know it. Also and from the sounds of most post here. ( and the OP) They (JDM) know they have a superior product.

So you can refer to me as "the the guy who died waiting by the phone". and has nothing good to say about 0 star.