Cobb Accessport TCM Tune????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Raptor that is completely stock. I'm interested in adding the Cobb Accessport ECM/TCM primarily to improve the shifting. Here is my question.....I tow the truck behind my diesel pusher motorhome. This requires putting the transmission into NEUTRAL TOW. There have been at least a couple of Ford Raptors that have burned up the transmission while being flat towed behind a motorhome. No one has yet to figure out why. The current guess is that the battery might have gone dead.

My question.....does anyone know if the changes to the TCM in any way affect the NEUTRAL TOW procedure or its operation.

I called Cobb and I stumped the female tech with the question. She put me on hold and asked some other techs. Their response, I should never tow my truck behind my motorhome. Well.....that was helpful, I already have over 25K miles of towing the truck.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that any TCM tune would not touch flat towing parameters but let’s see what Winfield has to say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter