2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^ Excuuuse me, Mr. Deep Pockets! Even if I did have it, it ain’t going to the dealer...me personally, but do you. Besides, I’ll have extra “CASH to BURN“ to get my girl’s hair & nails ‘did’. Lmao

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A beast and barely fits into my garage. 2 inches to spare! (That's what she said).

View attachment 391531
May I suggest being very careful backing in after unhooking from your trailer. The ball hitch sticks out farther than the bumper and will pierce your drywall when you forget to remove it.
Now, off to patch some drywall in my garage.

Zybane

Reaction score
Careful…those are fight’en words round here. Lol
Lol!. I still think Regular Raptors will be below MSRP and 37PP's at MSRP by the end of the year, but I just had to have it.

The Azure Gray I was kinda waffling on based off online photos before I got to the dealership. Once I saw it in the partial shade and sun, I knew I had to have it. In the shade it has a nice depth to it and in the sun you can see the metallic. I've gotten a ton of compliments so far.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Huh yeah, unless ford figures out their supply chains. No f150 at xlt level or above will be selling for under msrp for the foreseeable future. ,

Zybane

Reaction score
Don't tell Ford, but I think you get a ton of vehicle for the MSRP. I've owned over 30 new cars in my life so far, across price spectrums and categories. The Raptor does very well IMO in that regard, so I was willing to do the $5K ADM.

The level of performance, technology and comfort you get for that ~$90K is pretty crazy. To be able to do pretty sweet off-roading one minute and the next to be on the highway in a very comfortable cooled seat, with a suspension that just soaks up the bumps, very quiet and auto lane centering stress reduction while listening to nice audio. Even the well padded headrest has small incremental adjustments, as I stumbled upon. I'm terribly impressed.

BTW, I purchased Ford Premium Care. 8 year/125K miles for $3,800 (I got them down $200). $200 deductible. Anyone else find Ford Premium Care worth it?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW, I purchased Ford Premium Care. 8 year/125K miles for $3,800 (I got them down $200). $200 deductible. Anyone else find Ford Premium Care worth it?
The problem is that you have to go to the dealer for service. I've decided that I'd rather go to the dentist than go to the dealer for service. I get free oil changes and I roll around on my garage floor and pay money for oil and filters instead of letting those clowns get anywhere near my truck. If you're one of the lucky few who's local dealer doesn't suck, then count your blessings.

Zybane

Reaction score
The problem is that you have to go to the dealer for service. I've decided that I'd rather go to the dentist than go to the dealer for service. I get free oil changes and I roll around on my garage floor and pay money for oil and filters instead of letting those clowns get anywhere near my truck. If you're one of the lucky few who's local dealer doesn't suck, then count your blessings.

Ya, I hear you on regular routine maintenance. I also do that myself. I'm talking big stuff... driveline, technology. Dealers gonna do that.