2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For FL, all you need to do is use a non-FL zip code when you buy it online. For example, 22101 in VA. Zeigler (or any other company) told me that when I called several years ago...zero issues. With all the old people here, it's a FL law that is supposed to protect them...doesn't matter which company...so just use a non-FL zip code.
And there you have it, folks.

rlj676

Reaction score
35. They had one with 37s, but wouldn't deal on it. Antimatter blue. I found a 2022 antimatter blue with blue interior last week and passed on it. I like having a 2023.
I found a 22 and managed it at MSRP in one afternoon this week. Iconic silver w a build I love. I wanted a ‘22 if at all possible to actually get a heated wheel, security and lower sticker. It has the recaros and while overpriced I think will make the truck w the silver.

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For FL, all you need to do is use a non-FL zip code when you buy it online. For example, 22101 in VA. Zeigler (or any other company) told me that when I called several years ago...zero issues. With all the old people here, it's a FL law that is supposed to protect them...doesn't matter which company...so just use a non-FL zip code.
That won’t cause any issues if I try to use it in Florida? When you buy online is it just a transaction and they send the paperwork? No proof of address or registration needed?

Sorry for all the ‘if’s.’ Just making sure.

SamKingston

Reaction score
I know this is already a little off-topic since the discussion has deviated from the original post, but I just wanted to say that I agree with you about the dealer markups - it's just crazy how much they are trying to charge us. I will keep an eye out for dealers in your area, and if I find anything out, I will be sure to let you know. Offering a finder's fee is a great idea - it's a win-win situation for everyone involved. Also, I think it's very cool since I use bit wallet. Thanks for being a great forum member and contributing to the community.

Last edited:

HouRapto

Reaction score
I was just at a dealership in Houston who had a 37 in Avalanche. Was able to get down to 7k over asking. I think I was the first one to look at it, ended up passing on it. Seems like the 35's are a little more negotiable and I think I'll be happy I did when it's time to replace tires, etc.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just at a dealership in Houston who had a 37 in Avalanche. Was able to get down to 7k over asking. I think I was the first one to look at it, ended up passing on it. Seems like the 35's are a little more negotiable and I think I'll be happy I did when it's time to replace tires, etc.
If you’re buying an $80k truck and worried about a few hundred bucks every 40-50k miles you’re buying the wrong truck.

SilverTT

Reaction score
I would tend to agree with BMR here.... And its more like 95k for most people. I paid $5k over for my 22 Raptor 37. Almost went for a 23 with no heated steering wheel, no tailgate applique, and one other thing I can't remember it was missing that I wanted. I can not say enough great things about the truck. I also have a 2022 Cayenne GTS and a 2023 M4 Competition and I can tell you I enjoy driving the Raptor 37 just as much as those two. The GTS is super special and amazing car (twin turbo V8 and sound that is just amazing), but the Gen 3 Raptor also sounds awesome and I get smiles the whole time I am driving it. Also still look back on it in the parking lot after almost 1yr of driving it. Can't speak to 37 vs. 35 ride / handling but I definitely like the look of the 37 much better and it is a LOT more unique in my town that has about 10+ 35s and I am the only 37 on the road. Anyone on the fence, just do it. They are incredible vehicles.

T4RNewbie

Reaction score
Which dealership? I did a search and found none...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score