2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProjectWJ

Reaction score
00115315-F3B4-42C8-A42F-4C7E892686EE.png
San Jose Ca
Raptor Available. First come first serve. Let me know if you are interested. No Mark-up.

James Sanchez
Sales Consultant
The Ford Store Morgan Hill
Cell (408) 607-6772
Office (408)782-8201

Zybane

Reaction score
Bought an Azure Gray 37PP for $5K ADM last night. It's a pretty sweet truck. First time I've paid over MSRP for a truck but it's a very niche vehicle that fits my requirements well so I went through. They kept pushing $10K ADM it was so funny... just gotta keep working them. Same dealer sold a black 37PP the same day.

They also had like 3-non 37PP's sitting on the lot. People definitely wanting the 37PP, which I don't blame them, I'm one of them!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought an Azure Gray 37PP for $5K ADM last night. It's a pretty sweet truck. First time I've paid over MSRP for a truck but it's a very niche vehicle that fits my requirements well so I went through. They kept pushing $10K ADM it was so funny... just gotta keep working them. Same dealer sold a black 37PP the same day.

They also had like 3-non 37PP's sitting on the lot. People definitely wanting the 37PP, which I don't blame them, I'm one of them!

Just picked a ‘23 up for MSRP at Bill Collins Ford in Louisville. Call Dylan Cornelius 502-459-9550 they sell everything at MSRP and have a couple more arriving soon. They were unloading an Orange 37 when I was driving away.
Pics fellas, pics & nice score.

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
And so it begins..
things are going to tighten up a bit.

"Now, more Americans are falling behind on their car payments than during the financial crisis. In December, the percentage of subprime auto borrowers who were at least 60 days late on their bills rose to 5.67%, up from a seven-year low of 2.58% in April 2021, according to Fitch Ratings. That compares to 5.04% in January 2009, the peak during the Great Recession. "

I imagine if people were okay walking away from a house underwater... the automobile won't be a problem to let go back.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Congrats ..I would have bought the 35 and spent the money I saved on better wheels and 37” tires. Enjoy!