Dodge is trying to compete with the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
So go ahead and say yes mommy and daddy bought it for me, but I earned this truck no doubt.

I have no problem with parent's buying there kids nice ass cars, as I could never hate on someone for accepting a 45K truck, am I jealous of that yes I am since I've worked my ass off to have what I've got. And when the time comes to buy my kid a truck he will have the nicest truck at his school.

But I have to ask, what it is that you've done to earn the truck as a gift?

It still won't have hill decent, off road mode, or just plain good looks.
2 of those 3 features are VERY useless to many guy's this truck is marketed towards.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
But I have to ask, what it is that you've done to earn the truck as a gift?

5 days before I turned 18, I was diagnosed with Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (aka cancer). I have had over 15 spinal taps, my first bout of chemotherapy was a year. About 8 months into that I started to suffer from seizures. One so bad I was in the pool and had a full body lock down and drown. So following that I had brain surgery since the doctors though everything matasticised to my brain. Thankfully it didn't. I finished chemo and was good for, a short bit. Not 2 months later I had a relapse. So, this time I underwent 3 weeks of level 10 chemo followed by a bone marrow transplant.
I have now been clean for 9 months now though! and haven't had any seizures for over a year. So, to congratulate me for pulling through one of the hardest things in life anyone would ever experience, I got my dream truck. :D

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
5 days before I turned 18, I was diagnosed with Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (aka cancer). I have had over 15 spinal taps, my first bout of chemotherapy was a year. About 8 months into that I started to suffer from seizures. One so bad I was in the pool and had a full body lock down and drown. So following that I had brain surgery since the doctors though everything matasticised to my brain. Thankfully it didn't. I finished chemo and was good for, a short bit. Not 2 months later I had a relapse. So, this time I underwent 3 weeks of level 10 chemo followed by a bone marrow transplant.
I have now been clean for 9 months now though! and haven't had any seizures for over a year. So, to congratulate me for pulling through one of the hardest things in life anyone would ever experience, I got my dream truck. :D

I'd say you earned it

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow whtrapta!!! That's a hell of a story you have to tell. Hearing that you've been through all that and are still standing strong proves that you're a fighter.