New to the forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all! New to the forum here! My wife and I have a 2019 that we've had for a year and a half or so. We're sort of doing a Prelander build in a way, Currently we have an SCT OTS tune ( Definitely going Goose Tuned once we get the supporting mods done ) With a CVF Titan V1 I/C, CVF CAI, SPD D/P's with built in turbo adapters, and an SPD Trombone pipe. Eventually we will do larger turbo's. Unfortunately we don't have good fuel in Northern British Columbia, just Chevron 94 which is questionable. So boostane will have to do. Currently Enroute is some SDI Tophats, and Deaver +4's since we do get some weight in the truck when we go camping, and do move at a pretty good clip offroad to get there. We also just bought a Side by Side so we do tow with the truck aswell. Future suspension mods will be a bump kit ( definitely going to take it easy without a real bump kit back there ) and the SDI E click setup. Maybe one day We will move into a mid travel and 37's, but where I live it's just hard to take advantage of that being trail's aren't all that wide or fast paced.\

Here is a few pictures of our Raptor, with and without the overlanding Rack I built ( Which is still a work in progress to hang more accessories from )powerlines.jpgMAndarino Raptor.jpgtowing Raptor.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Magnetic Ecobeast
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF, Eh!
#OneLessprius

View attachment 449049
For owning a Raptor for a prolonged period of time without registering with FRF
;-)
Yeah haha, I've poked around the forum over the last year and a bit, also while I was looking for a Gen 1 a few years back.. But now my wife and I just bought a house with some land and a shop, so we can get more serious about working on the Raptor, and I would like to get more involved with the community as well!