New here 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2013Craptor

Reaction score
Hi all, just saying hi. Expat Australian been in the States for 30 years now.

I owned a white 2014 Raptor from new. I sold it a few years in (super low miles) as I wasn't really driving it much and I got a ton of cash for it. That was a dumb move, as soon as I sold it, I regretted the sale. I had a couple of other pickups then got a low-mile 2013 from a Ford dealer, white, 4-door, also mostly the same as my 2014 except the 2013 doesn't have a sunroof.

The 2013 white four-door Raptor currently has 56,580.3k miles. It has the front-end rattle at slow speed over bumps. I also have an old thing happening in cold weather (I live in Northern California). The front windshield on the inside gets a ton of moisture, so much that I have to towel it off. It only happens overnight when it gets colder. It also spreads to the inside driver and passenger windows as well.

I thought maybe the door seals were bad; the rear door seals were loose, so I used black window gasket silicon, ran a bead on the door lips where the seal lives, and reinstalled the seals. Still happens, and the front door seals seem tight. The windshield is Ford, so I think it's original.

I'm a hotrod muscle car fan, not brand loyal, but it seems I have Fords.I own an 82 Bronco, all original 351W.I own a 1972 Australian Ford Falcon XA Coupe, Aussie 302 Cleveland Aka Clevo. I own a 1955 Buick Super Riviera had a power train transplant LS3 with matching trans cpu etc set up from a 2017 under 15k SS Chevy, a.k.a. Holden Commodore.
The 322 Nailhead was saved for a Model A hot rod build (one day maybe).

Cheers,Will

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter