New member from Norway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvike

Reaction score
Hi.
I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joakim, I live in Norway near the arctic circle. I've been lurking on the forum for a long time, and it has provided me with knowledge many a times with the things I have done with my Raptor. I've owned my Agate Black 2019 Raptor since december 2021 when I bought it with some 43000 miles on it. It now has 65500 miles and I've enjoyed the experience so far. The things I've done so far is upgrading the light package that was on it, I now run the BD S8 and Rigid bumper setup. I've changed the steering wheel as it was a bit worn, and I've changed the heat element and foam in the drivers seat. I've added the OEM stripes on the hood and the bed. Also I had to convert all the amber light back to amber as it was all white. I've also added onboard air in form of an ARB twin compressor. For the future I want to get an intercooler and a tune and also get a proper tonnau cover. I also want to go the overland route with a rack and a RTT. Due to taxes the truck is only registered as a two seater (hence the green commercial plates). To put the back seats in it will currently cost me about 50% of what I paid for the truck. I use the truck as my daily driver, but also have a couple of other enthusiast cars, a 1990 Audi 200 20v avant (one of 1616 ever made) and a full blown Pro-Touring 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. I'll finish of by posting some pictures, the one with the lumber was taken today :)

Attachments

• IMG_5635.jpg
    IMG_5635.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5640.JPG
    IMG_5640.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5641.JPG
    IMG_5641.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5642.JPG
    IMG_5642.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5643.JPG
    IMG_5643.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi.
I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Joakim, I live in Norway near the arctic circle. I've been lurking on the forum for a long time, and it has provided me with knowledge many a times with the things I have done with my Raptor. I've owned my Agate Black 2019 Raptor since december 2021 when I bought it with some 43000 miles on it. It now has 65500 miles and I've enjoyed the experience so far. The things I've done so far is upgrading the light package that was on it, I now run the BD S8 and Rigid bumper setup. I've changed the steering wheel as it was a bit worn, and I've changed the heat element and foam in the drivers seat. I've added the OEM stripes on the hood and the bed. Also I had to convert all the amber light back to amber as it was all white. I've also added onboard air in form of an ARB twin compressor. For the future I want to get an intercooler and a tune and also get a proper tonnau cover. I also want to go the overland route with a rack and a RTT. Due to taxes the truck is only registered as a two seater (hence the green commercial plates). To put the back seats in it will currently cost me about 50% of what I paid for the truck. I use the truck as my daily driver, but also have a couple of other enthusiast cars, a 1990 Audi 200 20v avant (one of 1616 ever made) and a full blown Pro-Touring 1970 Plymouth Barracuda. I'll finish of by posting some pictures, the one with the lumber was taken today :)
Welcome. Not having back seats is a plus for overlanding. I fold mine up and put the heavy stuff, the water and coolers, in the back seat. That keeps the weight more balanced and reduces toad squat.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius
#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough

I've been lurking on the forum for a long time
This is concerning...
I live in Norway near the arctic circle

For the future I want to get an intercooler
What are the IAT values near the arctic circle. !!!

Welcome to FFF!

#InternationalBlackRaptorsMatter

@smurfslayer is this a yellow card for lurking
Yeah... I mean, normally lurking means
200.gif200.gif

Some serious lurking. Bravo! Welcome aboard
IKR

Thank you! To my defence, lurking is in essence to actually use the search function before asking :anitoof:
This one is good...

IDK, he didn’t really say HOW LONG he was lurking. benefit of the doubt and it’s not like he bought some primer grey truck or anything...
I say we hold the yellow card for now and welcome in the n00b, he did post pics...