New member from Norway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That depends wildly on the outside temprature. They can swing from -22°F in the coldest period of winter to 86°F in the summer. But typicaly winter weather 5-14°F the IAT will be around 32-35°F. Turbo engines especially do tend to run better in the winter :D
I’ll bet, but fer f*cks sake, you need 4+ layers in the ... what, 9 month winter!?

Also, hook a Raptor brutha up with some less common Kveik yeast strains. Voss, Lutra and Hornidal are great, don’t get me wrong but I wouldn’t mind trying some more rare strains.

For you non beer brewing muppets, Kveik yeast strains are a, for lack of a better term, Northern type, farmhouse yeast that can ferment at very high temperature without adding funky flavors. I did an IPA last year that fermented at 92F+ for 32 hours start to finish. 31 hours is my personal best. That’s 31 hours from the time I pitched the yeast until it was 100% finished. Normal ale fermentation times are 4-8 days-ish.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like his attitude and anyone who owns a Raptor doesn’t matter what year or country is ok in my book nice truck and welcome