New raptor owner PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smalls7552

Reaction score
Hope all is well with everyone,

New raptor owner here and new to this forum thing. About a year ago I traded our family car in for a 2014 Raptor Black with 80k on it. A couple of mountains trips and 17k later the front spring went on it unfortunately. I tried to do my own research and after lots of confusion and conflicting reviews. I went the safe route and upgraded the fox 2.0 to the fox 3.0 since the original fox 2.0 lasted 100k and felt great up until the spring broke. A 6” pieces of the spring broke off and I was able to drive my family home with no issues besides a bumpier ride. From that point on my family and I fell in love with the truck from there.

I just finished installing an SB intake and replace/upgrade the front shocks to the fox 3.0. I will be doing the rear shocks in the near future, so I'm looking for an exhaust and a bed covers for the stroller/baby gear. Also looking to add some horses and some light options since I have one spot available on the switch panel. So any performance upgrade recommendations are welcome and appreciated also looking for some tracks near by to have some fun on the weekends with the family.

-Smalls

Attachments

• 72097404258__63A3B29B-FE59-42AC-BA78-504C664B4592.jpeg
    72097404258__63A3B29B-FE59-42AC-BA78-504C664B4592.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 23

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF

#BlackRaptorsMatter
hmm...

I have it my signature like you, but you’re doubletapping it. Not sure here, should I still add it? I thought adding to the signature would provide the correct emphasis.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm...

I have it my signature like you, but you’re doubletapping it. Not sure here, should I still add it? I thought adding to the signature would provide the correct emphasis.
Doubletap that shît.

Signature doesn't show up on the mobile site. At least not on my phone, reason I doubletap

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I noticed that today on my phone. bummer about that.

#BlackRaptorsMatter
#AntiMatterBlueIsNotBlackEnough