GEN 1 How much can I sell my raptor for with all the mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I feel you. I made this purchase after my dad died which was a very emotional buy. I honestly took it off road only once and that was on the way back from the dealer in Utah.
Need to get my sh** together and buy a house first before spending all over the place.
I felt fine when I paid off the loan on my ecoboost daily driver 2yrs early. Felt pretty good when I paid off my 2011 Raptor 3yrs early. But I felt a lot better when I did this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920-133311_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920-133311_Chrome.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
I felt fine when I paid off the loan on my ecoboost daily driver 2yrs early. Felt pretty good when I paid off my 2011 Raptor 3yrs early. But I felt a lot better when I did this:
Well that's the way to go. Paying things off early saves you a ton and congrats. Wish you all the best

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The interior is extremely clean. The seats and other surfaces are in very good condition. The only thing I found wrong is that it's missing the Sony subwoofer.
I've got the Sony sub if you want to buy it, I don't need it

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
I've got the Sony sub if you want to buy it, I don't need it
I need to check and make sure the connections are there. I'm not good with wiring and stuff so I need to see if it will be plug and play.
How much are you trying to sell it for?

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to check and make sure the connections are there. I'm not good with wiring and stuff so I need to see if it will be plug and play.
How much are you trying to sell it for?
Honestly I don't know what these things sell for, or what shipping is. Look on ebay and see if you see them with shipping.

OP
OP
Mehryar

Mehryar

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know what these things sell for, or what shipping is. Look on ebay and see if you see them with shipping.
This is what I found on eBay as the cheapest option. It has free shipping included. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108_161016_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108_161016_eBay.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 16

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what I found on eBay as the cheapest option. It has free shipping included. Let me know what you think.
That's fine with me, see if your connections are under the carpet and just message me and we will work out the details if your good to go.