Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkim119

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have messaged almost every dealership in S. Cal and they are still holding a markup for the leftover 2023. If they are selling for MSRP, they are adding the most ridiculous ADD-ons to make up for the absence of mark ups.

Does anyone know where I can get one at MSRP with the stupid add-ons? It can be anywhere in CA or maybe a couple states over.

Thanks.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you are going to find anyone in So Cal that is willing to do that. I'd go out of state. You need to call around and most likely get your name on an order. If its on the lot most dealers are going to want over MSRP.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could just assume submission position (bend over, hands on your feet) and go to Ken Grody and pay their $40K mark ups...

The market is getting softer, but SoCal will always be higher than other places. My plane ticket to KC and gas home saved me far more than the price of any Raptor in SoCal

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give these guys a call I think they would work with you as they have done msrp before with me.

Attachments

• 0475AE5B-FC43-4F45-B6BA-8E306D29729B.png
    0475AE5B-FC43-4F45-B6BA-8E306D29729B.png
    493.8 KB · Views: 71

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could just assume submission position (bend over, hands on your feet) and go to Ken Grody and pay their $40K mark ups...

The market is getting softer, but SoCal will always be higher than other places. My plane ticket to KC and gas home saved me far more than the price of any Raptor in SoCal
Forget about Ken grody. It probably cost you at least $1500 worth of plane ticket, gas and hotel plus 1600 miles of wear and tear and you had to pay extra fees and headache of registering it in Cali so let’s say cost you at least 2k. So if this guy can buy the truck for $2500 adm then it is much better than going out of state!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Santa Margarita ford has like 4 of them on the lot. They are asking 5k adm but I bet you can negotiate down to 2k-2.5k or even msrp. Paying couple thousands adm is cheaper that going out of state and getting msrp!

This was going to be my suggestion too. I bet you could get them to 0-2k. Anything under 2k adm makes shipping and plane tickets not worth it IMO.