Where in S. CAL can I find a new 2023 for MSRP with the ADD-ons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was suppose to pick up my Raptor this evening from Theodore Robbins Ford here in Tustin at MSRP with no add-ons. Submitted my paper work, got the OK. Just got an email from the sales manager (not even a phone call) that someone else will be buying the Raptor and that if it doesn't work out, it's mine. I knew something was wrong when my sales guy stopped responding to me. I am guessing between the time I submitted my application and now, someone is willing to pay ADM for it and they basically gave me the finger.

I'm tired of all these games that Ford dealers play. I'm so livid right now..
You should be. Unacceptable.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty easy to find, those facebook groups are helpful.

However, contacted 1 of the few “MSRP AND UNDER” dealers in CA.
And they still charging 10k+ on the 24 f150 raptors. Not surprising…

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was suppose to pick up my Raptor this evening from Theodore Robbins Ford here in Tustin at MSRP with no add-ons. Submitted my paper work, got the OK. Just got an email from the sales manager (not even a phone call) that someone else will be buying the Raptor and that if it doesn't work out, it's mine. I knew something was wrong when my sales guy stopped responding to me. I am guessing between the time I submitted my application and now, someone is willing to pay ADM for it and they basically gave me the finger.

I'm tired of all these games that Ford dealers play. I'm so livid right now..
The only TR I know of is in Costa Mesa, no? There are pretty much no OC dealers I’d actually work with to be honest, they pretty much all do that. RSM I don’t think would sell out from under you like that though, they’re a bit more transparent. They’ve been set on ADMs the past 3 years though.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
The only TR I know of is in Costa Mesa, no? There are pretty much no OC dealers I’d actually work with to be honest, they pretty much all do that. RSM I don’t think would sell out from under you like that though, they’re a bit more transparent. They’ve been set on ADMs the past 3 years though.
You're right ,it's Costa Mesa.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hope that deal falls through for them and beg you to buy

heated steering wheel is sooo nice

Last edited:

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done the half country trek and drive to pick up new vehicles. Lots of fun and I actually don’t mind it at all. I also have a family and young child, but sometimes just the drive and journey alone is awesome. Driving through PA was beautiful and so was eastern TN.

Will absolutely do it again to avoid mark up even if it end up costing the same or more, I’m paying for the experience and journey instead of some greedy dealer’s pocket.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have done the half country trek and drive to pick up new vehicles. Lots of fun and I actually don’t mind it at all. I also have a family and young child, but sometimes just the drive and journey alone is awesome. Driving through PA was beautiful and so was eastern TN.

Will absolutely do it again to avoid mark up even if it end up costing the same or more, I’m paying for the experience and journey instead of some greedy dealer’s pocket.
I thought the same too. Or instead of a transport company. They wanted around $3k for an east coast to west coast transfer.

scottybs

Reaction score

It‘s nice to send a message.

OP
OP
F

fkim119

Reaction score
I just wanted to update everyone with what I ended up doing. I am pretty convinced there is no straight forward Ford dealership in Southern California, let alone the rest of this state.

With the help of a forum member here, I ended up placing a 2024 Raptor order with 37PP in Nebraska yesterday with a priority level 10 at MSRP. I am hoping by the time my truck comes in, SPP will have a lot of parts available for my 24 Raptor!

Thank you all for the help and the messages via PM. Everyone of you helped.