2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, longtime forum member and Raptor owner (have a 2018). There is so much great information on this forum - I have learned a lot, so thank you. I hope my post doesn't violate any forum rules, if so I apologize.

But I am somewhat disgusted with the state of affairs with these ridiculous dealer markups. Just last night I had a dealer try to charge me MSRP + 30k for a 2022.

So, if there happens to be a forum member that knows of a dealer with a 2023 orderable allocation (next 3 months), I will pay a $1k finders fee if the dealer is within 500 miles of Stamford, CT and $500 fee outside of 500 miles.

I would rather give my money away to a fellow enthusiast than pad dealer profits.

EDIT - will double the cash finders fee if recipient take Bitcoin as payment
Ill sell you my R for 1 btc :)

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
I'd happily tip anyone who could help me find what I'm looking for right now. Trying to find a Black or an Azure Gray at or close to MSRP. Probably 12 calls in to dealers this week and the best I've found so far is $6k or $7k over.

What are these 37's stickered at?
$88k+

clk112

Reaction score
If that's MSRP, that's by far the best deal I've come across this week. Definitely tempting.

My first choice has been to try to find a regular 35 truck that's somewhere around that $80k number, but I've been striking out on that.

Last edited:

GoHerd2000

Reaction score
If that's MSRP, that's by far the best deal I've come across this week. Definitely tempting.

My first choice has been to try to find regular 35 truck that's somewhere around that $80k number, but I've been striking out on that.
join the party.
$5K markup (on a 23) is the best I've been offered.
thats a non sunroof LOW optioned truck.