2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passing this onto anyone in MN, WI, IA, SD, or ND who is looking for a 2022.
Atlas Blue 801A at MSRP available in Minnesota on the lot now. I believe sticker is $77k.
If you're in MN or the 5 state area they will sell it to you (not sure why, just what he told me).
DM me for details. I'm just the messenger.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
Bumping as I am coming up on 8 weeks searching. What a saga. I have a couple dealers take my order at MSRP with no allocations (worthless). I had a dealer promise me a 2023 37 package at MSRP + $5k but its stuck in some of chip hold. So still looking. I will consider almost anything at this point as I would like to get into a new one before the end of the year.

All I can say at this point, is if anyone gives a lead from this forum and I transact, you have my word I will hook you up depending on what price I end up paying (premium to MSRP or not)

nauticalx

Reaction score
Bumping as I am coming up on 8 weeks searching. What a saga. I have a couple dealers take my order at MSRP with no allocations (worthless). I had a dealer promise me a 2023 37 package at MSRP + $5k but its stuck in some of chip hold. So still looking. I will consider almost anything at this point as I would like to get into a new one before the end of the year.

All I can say at this point, is if anyone gives a lead from this forum and I transact, you have my word I will hook you up depending on what price I end up paying (premium to MSRP or not)
Why not buy a slightly used one? Plenty of those out there and can choose your color...

patrickryan

Reaction score
just had a good experience with my dealer, so floating this out there. They have 23 AG w/35s, forged 17s, recaros, moonroof/tailgate, from what I can tell its built and waiting shipment. If anyone is interested PM for details and I can put you in touch.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just had a good experience with my dealer, so floating this out there. They have 23 AG w/35s, forged 17s, recaros, moonroof/tailgate, from what I can tell its built and waiting shipment. If anyone is interested PM for details and I can put you in touch.
Are you floating “MSRP” out there as well? Asking for a friend.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
Yes, but to me honest, with less effort now. I have a 2018 Raptor with only 37k miles and about a month ago I scored a Bronco Raptor build slot for late February. So I am probably just gonna keep my F150 Raptor and buy the Bronco Raptor in early March whenever it arrives. If I can find a 2023 37 package for MSRP in a color combo that I like, I will probably pull the trigger. I also have a Fl150 Lightening reservation and Hummer reservation... and the auto market is weakening. So I think I will have a lot of choices over the next 12 months