The topic that has been beaten to DEATH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To those who are complaining that this thread is stirring shit, get a ******* life. This is for my personal benefit in order to understand the debate on this topic. If you don't give a shit, then get the **** out.
That's nice. But the problem is you're not operating in a vacuum. Others see and read this, and they keep seeing it and keep reading it. And Google keeps pushing it to the top because it keeps coming up. And Ford sees that it keeps coming up...

I appreciate that I probably need to get a life. But you probably should appreciate that your personal journey carried out in this way is involving far more people than just you.

No nerve... Just getting sick of others telling me what I can and cannot comment on. You know where the "back" button is if you don't like it.
I could have sworn you said something about moving on from this issue. Something cute about greener pastures, and all that?

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest i don't think he is crying about his frame in this thread and he didn't even mention Ford not covering it.

Obviously this is a heated topic but try to stay in cool people.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Meh, I realized what I needed to learn about the subject. You can delete or close this thread for all I care

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, I realized what I needed to learn about the subject. You can delete or close this thread for all I care

Glad the thread served "your" purpose here Humvee. Do you really think anything has been posted in this thread that hasn't already been posted in the numerous other threads, now merged into one thread regarding the frame?

I'll go get a life now... thanks. :waytogo:

Status
Not open for further replies.