Lets answer the question Which suspension upgrade is right for me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it worth putting bypass shocks on the rear, or do you really lose suspension travel?
Ive ran the fox race series on my truck for almost 20k miles on my gen 3 with no issues. Youll lose about .5-1” of travel. Going to a through the bed bypass shock wouldnt be advised at all because theyre not designed for a coil suspension system itd ride very awkward

OP
OP
Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks! good information for sure!
Absolutely! We also just got a big batch of fox race series shocks in stock after theyve been out of stock for the past month so our always great prices on those are available for immediate shipment!

scsponger31

Reaction score
Absolutely! We also just got a big batch of fox race series shocks in stock after theyve been out of stock for the past month so our always great prices on those are available for immediate shipment!

Thanks! I am in the transition process from my Gen 2 to Gen 3. May pull my shocks off and move them over. If I cant swing it with the selling of the Gen 2 with the stock shocks i will hit you up!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter