Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD06

Reaction score
Ok I have a question? My dealer sent me a screen shot from his comp, he was checking the status. the screen shot shows in the secondary box "off site, LINCOLN ME (autoport limited)" what the HELL does this mean? I have included the screen shot, If there's anyone on here that can interpret this screen shot please advise.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 180

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I have a question? My dealer sent me a screen shot from his comp, he was checking the status. the screen shot shows in the secondary box "off site, LINCOLN ME (autoport limited)" what the HELL does this mean? I have included the screen shot, If there's anyone on here that can interpret this screen shot please advise.

Autoport limted is a shipping company, no clue what Lincoln ME means unless you're way on the East Coast and it is in Lincoln Maine.

JD06

Reaction score
I'm down south Florida, I don't get it. Do they ship it there, and then ship it south to FL? or is this a facility where there do a rebuild. ahhhh

Erock4129

Reaction score
I'm down south Florida, I don't get it. Do they ship it there, and then ship it south to FL? or is this a facility where there do a rebuild. ahhhh

Sorry if I missed it, but when was your build date, did you order graphic or liner?

JD06

Reaction score
Build date was 10/19/16. yes to graphics and liner. My delivery date went from 11/11 to TBD. I was one of the very early builds.