Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jamin55

Reaction score
Retrofit versus Non Retrofit. Does anyone have an idea when the in-line changes were made during production. After what production date would retrofitting not be required.
I know this all kind of hazy thanks to Ford. My build date was 11/21. Figure I'll hear from dealer later then sooner. Just wondering

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retrofit versus Non Retrofit. Does anyone have an idea when the in-line changes were made during production. After what production date would retrofitting not be required.
I know this all kind of hazy thanks to Ford. My build date was 11/21. Figure I'll hear from dealer later then sooner. Just wondering

No one knows....hell we don't even really know what they had to change/fix.

cmarko

Reaction score

saw a guy on FB that had a truck confirmed in for retrofit. build date was 11/16 if I recall correctly.

SupermanKCCO

Reaction score
My build date was 11/16 and mine required the retrofit. I just got the update today that it is back from the retrofit and released, ready to ship.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw an 11/15 build date that was shipped but yet my 11/27 build date required retrofit. So I think some of the retrofits may be option specific.