Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ran a locate again today to see if any Raptor orders showed "transit" yet. Low and behold there are a few showing "transit". So they have started shipping!!

Currently every one showing transit is a Crew Cab

THIS INFO WAS DETERMINED AS BEING INCORRECT. The trucks were showing transit apparently when they shipped for the spray liner.

Last edited:

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran a locate again today to see if any Raptor orders showed "transit" yet. Low and behold there are a few showing "transit". So they have started shipping!!

Thats good to hear. Makes you wonder why some people are gettting told delayed though.

OP
OP

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hmm...interesting. Which areas are they shipping to?

I didn't count exactly but there are only about 10 that show they are in transit so far. They are spread across the US.

Positive thing is they are released for shipping. That's a good sign.

I went back and counted. There are 11 out of 3108 dealers that show shipped. Keep in mind these are only the stock order units showing. As I mentioned before that for some reason our locator is only showing the Raptor orders that are ordered as stock units. Normally when we do a locate it shows both stock and retail orders. So I can't look and see what's going on with any retail orders.

Last edited:

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any updates are greatly appreciated. Thanks Darin. Keep them coming.

Last edited:

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So scratch what I said before....I don't believe for a second any raptors have shipped.