RPG Off-Road 3rd Brake Light/Chase Light | COMING SOON (PRE-ORDERS OPEN)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itoito06

Reaction score
What are the odds stuff like gaskets and leds from this brake light will work on the GJ design? I already have the GJ and am just worried about sourcing parts for the future.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the odds stuff like gaskets and leds from this brake light will work on the GJ design? I already have the GJ and am just worried about sourcing parts for the future.
you can find the led's on amazon LEDs. they are the 6mm ones. As for the gaskets i doubt you can get them but if you are in a jam, i can measure mine and cut a new gasket. I also ran a bead of RTV around the top and sides of my light just in case.

itoito06

Reaction score
you can find the led's on amazon LEDs. they are the 6mm ones. As for the gaskets i doubt you can get them but if you are in a jam, i can measure mine and cut a new gasket. I also ran a bead of RTV around the top and sides of my light just in case.
Thanks for the insight on the leds! I have a spare gasket that I bought about a year ago.. so it should hold me over for some time. Just sucks thinking I wont be able to just order a new one from them in the future haha. Gonna put that thing in the safe!

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contact me if you ever need a new one. I'm making my own version of their brake light and cutting my own gaskets. I can easily cut a gasket for the GJ one as well

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight on the leds! I have a spare gasket that I bought about a year ago.. so it should hold me over for some time. Just sucks thinking I wont be able to just order a new one from them in the future haha. Gonna put that thing in the safe!
I ordered a gasket just took me 3 mo to get it lol