NEW PRODUCT! RPG Third Brake Light @ Offroad Alliance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*** NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH ***

We're proud to present the RPG third brake light! This new made in the USA, billet aluminum, third brake light with antenna mount is available exclusively at Offroad Alliance.

- Made in the U.S.A.
- Milled from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Finished in a black cerakote
- Utilizes OEM mounting points
- NMO antenna base with 17ft of cable to connect to your radio
- Holds three Baja Designs S2 LED lights
- Three integrated red LED running lights
- Provision to mount your OEM bed camera
- Free antenna base rain/dust cap included!

We're taking orders starting today and these will begin shipping out next week!

Questions? Shoot us a PM, give us a call or check us out online.

PHONE ---->>>> 888-466-8991

WEB ---->>>> OFFROADALLIANCE.COM

MuSxuco.jpg

Last edited:

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to picking one of these up when I take delivery of the new truck. I have the GJ version on my gen 2 and is easily one of my favorite adds.

Question: What mounting hardware is included with the kit? And what is delivery time once ordered? Thanks

kirkb

Reaction score
Question: What mounting hardware is included with the kit? And what is delivery time once ordered? Thanks
Mine included everything you need, all wiring harnesses, connectors, longer mounting screws, etc. All that I added was bit of wire loom to keep things tidy and a couple of connectors for joining the powered and non powered wires for the upfitter switches.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed today. Thanks Offroad Alliance.

Now I just need to find some spare time to install the radio.
Would love to hear what radio you’re going with and install/mounting options. That’s one rabbit hole I didn’t go down to make use of the NMO antenna.

kirkb

Reaction score
I had already purchased the Raptor kit from Rugged Radios, it comes with a mount to put it in the center console, which I plan to do. Will make it a little more challenging when using it, but keeps the interior looking stock.

Rugged Radios Raptor Kit

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to picking one of these up when I take delivery of the new truck. I have the GJ version on my gen 2 and is easily one of my favorite adds.

As mentioned, if you're purchasing the full kit with lights, it includes everything you need. If you're just purchasing the mounts without lights, it includes the integration wiring harness, new mounting screws and we throw in the antenna cap. Give us call, shoot us a PM or check us out online. Always happy to help.

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, if you're purchasing the full kit with lights, it includes everything you need. If you're just purchasing the mounts without lights, it includes the integration wiring harness, new mounting screws and we throw in the antenna cap. Give us call, shoot us a PM or check us out online. Always happy to help.

Called earlier today and got the answers I needed. Will be ordering a full kit today.

Wanted to order the tripple bezel fogs but learned you guys need to make sure it fits the 24 modular bumper first.. waiting patiently