Highly Unpopular Mod for Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Aesthetically, it looks good. As others have pointed out, you do lose some rock protection, but I didn’t see anyone mention Walmart parking lot fool protection. I love when the idiots park about a foot from the Rap, fling their door open right into my running board. Too bad, so sad for them.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aesthetically, it looks good. As others have pointed out, you do lose some rock protection, but I didn’t see anyone mention Walmart parking lot fool protection. I love when the idiots park about a foot from the Rap, fling their door open right into my running board. Too bad, so sad for them.
The girl that always parks next to me in the parking lot at work drives a clapped out Civic. The approx 1” round notch at the trailing edge of her drivers door is getting bigger, and bigger by the day.

My old jeep was peppered with dings from that *******’s Civic.

The first thing I was going to do when I bought this thing was rip those running boards off and install powersteps. I’m keeping them now. I’m actually pretty amazed at how sturdy they are!