2021-2023 Raptors For Sales

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sitting here bored at work tonight work graveyard. I am on Autotrader looking for a M3 for my wife. Decided to do a deep dive into 21-23 Raptors for sale across the country. To my surprise the search results revealed 2992 Raptors for sale across the country new and uses and a lot of Raptor R's for sale. When I was looking back in late 21 I could barely find anything for sale. I haven't really been following the market much but just for a quick search on one site there sure is a lot of trucks for sale right now.

I was very surprised of how many R's were for sale new and slightly used. You see all the post from dealers of how there flying off the lot. I dont think thats the case seem like there R's are sitting with 2992 Raptor for sale it looks like the market is slowing down.

I saved all the R's sale Ad's just to see how long there take to sell hoping to maybe scoop up a deal on one at some point. If anyone is looking for a truck there is a lot out there for sale right now.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have to remember that with a specialty vehicle the market is different. Not every dealer is looking to sell it ASAP and turn the inventory, they are happy to let it be a showroom piece for 3,4,5+ months unless someone shows up with 50k ADM.

Additionally as far as new inventory there are two things at play 1) dealers are lazy and dont update autotrader asap 2) dealers are lazy and often post sold order units in inventory online

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have to remember that with a specialty vehicle the market is different. Not every dealer is looking to sell it ASAP and turn the inventory, they are happy to let it be a showroom piece for 3,4,5+ months unless someone shows up with 50k ADM.

Additionally as far as new inventory there are two things at play 1) dealers are lazy and dont update autotrader asap 2) dealers are lazy and often post sold order units in inventory online
It's not laziness to leave sold vehicles online, it's bait.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, amazing how quickly the market has changed on them. I remember calling a dealer about a late build 22 Raptor 37 with an MSRP offer. He laughed and said wholesale is 15k over. Weeks later it was listed at 5k over. Now they are sitting at MSRP.

Jetjock15

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think any dealers have Rs and selling at msrp. The auto trader search might not show the markup. DM link to one and I’ll go buy lol.

WisestIowan

Reaction score
In August I was offered $95,000 for my free and clear 2023 Azure 37 package with 4500 miles (at the time) which is what I paid ($7,500 over) if I’d pay $30,000 over on a new Avalanche R that was being delivered.

I declined for these reasons.

A) I want Azure Gray or black R or I’m not buying.

B) I work in commercial real estate finance and, in my humble opinion, the economy is going to get significantly worse through 2024. If that happens, you’re almost certain to get a R at MSRP, a 37 at -$2,500 to MSRP and a regular Raptor well below (think $5,000-$10,000 off). I absolutely could be wrong. I absolutely could be WAY off. That’s just me reading the tea leaves.

We can get into an economic discussion of “why” if you’d but I don’t want to hijack the thread.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect alot of the used R's are due to the horrible gas mileage and the realization it just isn't necessary to be the winner on every green light...lol. Well, those are actually my excuses for not wanting one anyway...lol. But the temptation is real!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter