2023 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nak

Reaction score
guys, since i bought my car i had a problem with the gear while shifting from second gear to first. There is sound coming out. They fixed it for me but yet the sound is there but the sound is less than how it was. They are tilling me its normal so do any of you had the same problem?

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys, since i bought my car i had a problem with the gear while shifting from second gear to first. There is sound coming out. They fixed it for me but yet the sound is there but the sound is less than how it was. They are tilling me its normal so do any of you had the same problem?
Need a bit more info on that one. Are you using the paddles? What sorta sound? What did the dealer do to "fix" it? Is there anything felt when this happens or just a sound? What mode are you in? Does it do it every time or just here and there? How warm is your trans fluid when this happens?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

200.gif

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has a sound when it’s off and I hit start. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter