2024 Tail lights on 2021-2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hanj0208

Reaction score

DatGuy14

Reaction score
Do it!!

If the on-board scales work, I'd probably follow you. But I don't think the raptors came with the necessary hardware for that

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hanj0208

Reaction score
Don’t like the 2024 tail lights. They look like something you’d find on a Kia.
Ouch. Kia? Really? I know everyone has their own taste, but it's funny how defensive people can be about adopting new things in their lives.

I'm not even installing aftermarket, clapped out eBay tail lights. These are OEM tail lights from 2024 models, and I didn't realize people disliked them so much. I feel sorry for those who are getting the 2024 models based on your statement because they are getting "Kia" tail lights.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KiaOuch. Kia? Really? I know everyone has their own taste, but it's funny how defensive people can be about adopting new things in their lives.

I'm not even installing aftermarket, clapped out eBay tail lights. These are OEM tail lights from 2024 models, and I didn't realize people disliked them so much. I feel sorry for those who are getting the 2024 models based on your statement because they are getting "Kia" tail lights.
200.gif
This kind of Kia?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they look better from the side than rear. I never could figure out why so much of the red light, and I'm including the Gen3 pre 2024 and Gen2, is on the side and so little toward the rear. Just weird.

OP
OP
H

hanj0208

Reaction score
I think they look better from the side than rear. I never could figure out why so much of the red light, and I'm including the Gen3 pre 2024 and Gen2, is on the side and so little toward the rear. Just weird.
I agree. I think the side profile looks amazing, but overall, I am a bit less confident. I probably find some time to visit the local dealer in person to make a proper conclusion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter