Advice on How to Proceed QUE THE BUYBACK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No change when you swapped and rebalanced the tires?
It sounds like your issue is in the T-Case or dif.
Have you gone to one of the good dealers mentioned and taken a 24 for a test drive to see if what you are feeling is there on the new truck?

Might be worth the time, then you can start the process with service as a verifiable difference this truck to that truck...eliminate the "its normal"
Also, is the dealer that wont do anything the dealer you bought the truck from?

I have heard from a couple people that Galpin is good. No first hand experience...

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It sounds like your issue is in the T-Case or dif.
Have you gone to one of the good dealers mentioned and taken a 24 for a test drive to see if what you are feeling is there on the new truck?

Might be worth the time, then you can start the process with service as a verifiable difference this truck to that truck...eliminate the "its normal"
Also, is the dealer that wont do anything the dealer you bought the truck from?

I have heard from a couple people that Galpin is good. No first hand experience...
Could be the transfer case, but those Borg Warner cases don’t seem to have a lot of issues. I think it’s likely something between the front driveshaft and IWEs.

The 24s aren’t out yet, but regardless I’ve had several Raptors and know it’s not normal. The dealer acknowledged that but just didn’t know what to do about it.

I’ll try another dealer next week once this storm is over. They never seem to have loaners and my spare car to drive is the Shelby, which I don’t prefer to drive in bad weather haha.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found out that there is a regional Ford engineer assigned to dealers (at least in my area). The engineer for my dealer happened to be there when I took my '21 in for the exhaust rattle. He agreed it was not normal. This helped to get me a new exhaust asap. The regional engineer reports to Ford corporate, not the dealer. May want to suggest they get involved.