GEN 2 P0365, p0369, p0299 WTH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stanstyle

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals I have a 2020 With 53,000 miles. Only mods are intercooler and goose tuned. Truck is used for normal daily driving. I have yet to make any trips, off-road. The truck was running good until about two weeks ago and I had the wrench icon pop up on the instrument luster. So I stopped and pulled out the scanner and hooked it up and got those codes. This happened through town at about 45 miles an hour. So I cleared the codes and drove on home. When I got there of course I googled some stuff but no clear answers were given. A few days later after work the same codes popped up again. And then one more time today which is about a week later. A lot of things I read is showing the camshaft position sensor needs replaced. I just wanted to get your opinion is this a common issue?
Also, while doing the research, I ran into another thread that showed consumption. I noticed my last oil change I was about 3/4 quart low or maybe a little more. no visible leaks and nothing on the ground. Even when the truck sits there for a few days everything is dry. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't talk to the codes, but oil consumption would be the oil going back into the intake because of blow by, or seeping past the rings. It's all internal, nothing would be leaking.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Maybe i don't understand because i do not have a warranty, but why not just detune and take it in? Assuming you have a warranty i guess.