Raptors are shipping!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fijidaniel

Reaction score
Very true. I ordered magnetic and in every picture I see I like it more! Hard part is I like a lot of the other colors too ...should probably just get a few!

BrianR

Reaction score
Ditto
Ordered magnetic and after seeing the picture, I'm very happy.
Side note:
I've seen a few pictures of black wheels with a brushed wheel ring. Trucks with the factory beadlock capable wheels have always been shown black/black. Do you think those might be the beadlock ring actually installed? Doesn't seem likely for press rigs.
Thoughts?

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ditto
Side note:
I've seen a few pictures of black wheels with a brushed wheel ring. Trucks with the factory beadlock capable wheels have always been shown black/black. Do you think those might be the beadlock ring actually installed? Doesn't seem likely for press rigs.
Thoughts?

They are the real beadlock rings. They had some at the press release. Not sure why since TFL video said thry were only aired down to like 28psi.

Reaction score
Ditto

Side note:

Thoughts?

Some of the trucks had the beadlock installed during the rock crawl portion of the press demo. So yes, it was installed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro