Broken Transmission Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was putting on my SPC downpipes yesterday and found that my transmission mount was broken. Basically the rubber cracked and is loose. Has anyone experienced this? Anyone aware of an upgraded Polyurethane mount? My searches did not amount to anything.

Thanks in advance.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was putting on my SPC downpipes yesterday and found that my transmission mount was broken. Basically the rubber cracked and is loose. Has anyone experienced this? Anyone aware of an upgraded Polyurethane mount? My searches did not amount to anything.

Thanks in advance.
Post a photo ! Im curious about this mount. NVH provision.

OP
OP
Sunchild714

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just closing the loop on this. There are no aftermarket, stronger mounts out there that I could find. I'm going with the OEM replacement but something of note, there are about 3 different mounts for the F150 that fall into Gen 2 years. There is a specific part number that is for the Raptor (Classified as 'With High Output Engine'). Here is the info:

Automatic Transmission Mount. Engine Support Insulator.​

145"/3675MM Wheelbase. 4WD (Part Time Drive). Crew Cab.
Part #: HL3Z6068A

Usage:
10/10/2016 - 10/22/2020, F-150, 3.5L V6 GTDI, LHD 4WD (Part Time Drive), 145"/3675MM Wheelbase, Phantom/Raptor, Crew Cab