Oxford White or Ingot Silver Metallic??

Silver or White?

• Ingot Silver Metallic

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 66 55.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I can't seem to decide on which color '13 I want. I ordered Silver originally. A number of factors are nagging at me to call my dealer and change my order to Oxford White but I'm just not sure.

Help me decide please, support your argument with pictures if you'd like.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
terrain. but since thats not a choice, silver. makes my ranger look BADASS!!!
5ce0efab.jpg

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am too stupid to give you any feedback other than you ordered silver and are considering white. I ordered white and changed to silver so what do I know? :emotions122:

My only complaint with silver is that if I get into a fender bender, white is easy to paint and get to match the factory. Silver is pretty tough to match. I think if you search the forum though, you will find silver raptors performs much better than white and certainly better than black.

Seriously I ordered a scab. A local dealer had a white screw I looked at many times. You cant go wrong with white either. I am glad I ordered silver but if they made a mistake and sent white instead, I would still gladly take it.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Silver. I ordered blue switched to white drove home a silver. I got to see almost every color Saturday at the KHC meet. I saw black, white, blue, even molten orange. No red or terrian of course. Overall the silver is my favorite.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2