Dealer ordered 2022 801a 37" Oxford White $5k ADM in Southern Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me they used their other 2022 Raptor allocation to order a 37 Oxford White 801a with a sunroof/power tailgate and spray in bedliner. The order has been submitted but obviously not scheduled yet, so you might be able to change some options. I don't know. Anyway, if you're interested, this dealer is in Southern Ohio. I got their first allocation and ordered a 35" 801a Iconic Silver. PM me for info if you're interested. (I do not work for the company...I'm a doc lol).

noobacaine

Reaction score
My dealer told me they used their other 2022 Raptor allocation to order a 37 Oxford White 801a with a sunroof/power tailgate and spray in bedliner. The order has been submitted but obviously not scheduled yet, so you might be able to change some options. I don't know. Anyway, if you're interested, this dealer is in Southern Ohio. I got their first allocation and ordered a 35" 801a Iconic Silver. PM me for info if you're interested. (I do not work for the company...I'm a doc lol).
Shoot I’d certainly take it. I’m a dentist so not a real doc