YULU E10 Plus Car Radio Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ol_Blue

Ol_Blue

Reaction score
New member here and about ready to pull the trigger on the E10 system. For you long-term owners, how has the performance of the unit been? Did they update it to Android 13 yet?
@YULU Automotive when will the E11 system be ready?

Can't believe it's already been a year.

The only negative I will give it is sometimes the touch screen will not work. It semes to happen most when I have passenger but very rarely. The unit works just no response by touching the screen. I would say maybe once a month it happens. I have a paper clip and just reset the unit manually. Again, doesn't happen much but the only real negative I have had over the past year.

The other negative is still no Sirus if you use it, but I don't.

I did update the Android Auto and I am using it full time now.

I am loving it and no regrets a year later.

I have seen the other units posted but really like the way this one fits and it looks OEM.

Radio.jpg

NITRO-FC

Reaction score
Can't believe it's already been a year.

The only negative I will give it is sometimes the touch screen will not work. It semes to happen most when I have passenger but very rarely. The unit works just no response by touching the screen. I would say maybe once a month it happens. I have a paper clip and just reset the unit manually. Again, doesn't happen much but the only real negative I have had over the past year.

The other negative is still no Sirus if you use it, but I don't.

I did update the Android Auto and I am using it full time now.

I am loving it and no regrets a year later.

I have seen the other units posted but really like the way this one fits and it looks OEM.

Thanks for the info. So far between the Yulu and Autotec, the Yulu is winning out. Autotec's complete lack of response on their social media sites throws a red flag for me. Yulu is on multiple F150 message boards which says a lot IMO.

Ssecca69

Reaction score
Yulu customer service is probably the best I have ever seen from any company ever. From sending free cameras and harnesses to answering any question promptly, they are top notch.

The unit has been pretty much flawless for me for a year. Just installed a pioneer 6600nex in my Toyota and the Yulu is miles better. I am using the optical out and sound quality is on par with the big guys. Above is correct, no sirius and no location are the only things missing. Buy it you wont be sorry.

artnale30

Reaction score
Yeah they’ve really been non-responsive on WhatsApp. They answered one question for me initially but haven’t responded to any of my follow up questions on 2+ weeks. I’m also having an issue now where 1) I’m getting a terrible humming/whining noise (like ground loop feedback) with all audio. And 2) Phone calls sound like Chewbacca is on the other end of the phone.
Did you figure out the whining/squealing noise on phone calls? Mine is doing the same thing!

caleb

Reaction score
The Yulu customer support was fantastic to work with. I bought the E10 on the assumption that my Sirius would still work. So I was disappointed to find out that, infact, is not true and after talking with support, it sounds like they are no longer even working on a fix. Their solution is the E11 (which doesn't have a release date). So that was a bit frustrating as using the Sirius App isn't a great solution since coverage in my area (especially when you get in to the mountains or out in to the desert) is spotty at best. My reverse camera also would not work. I could manually get it to turn on by going in to the "Aux" app, so I knew it was working, but engaging reverse did not turn it on. They sent me a new harness to test but the result was the same. My factory USB was also not working. So after unsuccessfully troubleshooting these issues with their support, I decided to send it back. I ended up going with the AutotecPro 14.4" and everything is working as advertised.