Oxford White or Ingot Silver Metallic??

Silver or White?

• Ingot Silver Metallic

Votes: 52 44.1%
  • Oxford White

Votes: 66 55.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DUDE! You need a new camera.
What kind of tires are those?
****** is looking sexy!

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Forget it, I was able to finally read it. Do you like them? No more generals?

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Love the RPG kit painted white.

1: iPhone camera. The camera is pretty good, unfortunately Tapatalk shrinks the photos way down, but it is convenient.

2: Generals wore out. These are lighter and so far I like them. They are also 37s

3: Thanks. Yeah I love it. Jarrett & Corey thought I was crazy when I ordered all the parts in white and gold, but after finishing it they said they both really like it too. It was a risk that paid off.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like white, but didn't go for it out here because 80% of all pickups where I live are white. Most all of them have grill guards and bigger all terrain tires and tinted windows. Oilfield traffic. As much as I like white, I don't want to have a truck that completely blends in with everything else on the road.

If I lived in a place where it wasn't 60-70% pickups and most of those being white, that's what I'd get. Since I do, I opted for blue :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter