Not good. Just lost transmission 400 miles from home.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The garage queen pulled a hammy.

No idea. I’ve been “off road” 3x for maybe 20 miles in 4.5 years and 52,000 miles.

Occasional 4wd in snow. The truck gets pampered.
ah, you fattened it up before you killed it. reminds me of a story of a friends uncle who spent months feeding a squirrel. finally got it to eat out of his hand. then BAM hit it on the head with a hammer and took it inside and ate him.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The garage queen pulled a hammy.

No idea. I’ve been “off road” 3x for maybe 20 miles in 4.5 years and 52,000 miles.

Occasional 4wd in snow. The truck gets pampered.
There’s your problem. Cane that *****.

ah, you fattened it up before you killed it. reminds me of a story of a friends uncle who spent months feeding a squirrel. finally got it to eat out of his hand. then BAM hit it on the head with a hammer and took it inside and ate him.

Seriously, a .22 even at today’s prices would have been much cheaper, much more cost effective and just as satisfying.

OP
OP
goblues38

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far. The dealer is being super nice and communicating. Confirmed it’s covered under warranty. Transfer case on order. Hope to have it in and fixed Thursday or Friday. I will need it by Friday at 8pm if possible.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So far. The dealer is being super nice and communicating. Confirmed it’s covered under warranty. Transfer case on order. Hope to have it in and fixed Thursday or Friday. I will need it by Friday at 8pm if possible.
Wait, what?! No “national backorder” nonsense?