GEN 2 BroncoAZ’s Scab is home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a different world for Scabs, ordering one since they aren't on any lot is a different story. Koons has, or had, 2 black Scabs for what I am paying right now. But then I'd have to pay shipping on top of that. No, buying local worked fine for me at msrp. I want to keep the business local so it's not a money thing.
all the local dealership around Portland refuse to order a scab o apply a $ 2 000 fee on top of of
It's a different world for Scabs, ordering one since they aren't on any lot is a different story. Koons has, or had, 2 black Scabs for what I am paying right now. But then I'd have to pay shipping on top of that. No, buying local worked fine for me at msrp. I want to keep the business local so it's not a money thing.

Was impossible to order a scab in a radius of 100 miles of Portland last year.CA was too much $$$ as WA!
"this is a special truck" was they answer,very difficult to get!
so i found this dealership in MO,who order it give me a discount on top!

OP
OP
BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got the PPF (partial hood) and ceramic coating done this week. I wasn’t driving the truck until I could get it done. I also added the Rokblokz mud flaps and husky rear liners last weekend.

4FB571D3-045C-4EE0-AF3E-0A7FA295D6FC.jpeg 2C7FBDBA-C2EA-458F-8CC0-F1463F3C2BA2.jpeg 219FE2D3-04F7-4676-A699-B32F0A226807.jpeg 8EBF80A9-48E2-486E-B531-53B96A7DA5A3.jpeg D1213ADD-50EF-40F6-BCFA-7C9E17814367.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I bought from Koons Sterling Ford (SCREW 802A) at the end of May. I think I got a pretty good deal at the time

I did run into major issues once they had received funds, communication was terrible

My wife bought a car from them in ’98 and they delivered the wrong one. She’d agreed and signed for a car with ABS - not standard in that era, and they delivered her a non abs car, which we found out when she got home. The ABS car was identical, and if I recall correctly she had one out of something on the order of 30 documents that said ‘abs’.

You would think this would be a simple ‘oops, bring it in, we’ll fix it right up and get you into the right car’ but no. First it was a song and dance but eventually she had to pay the cost of the ABS and nothing more - no extra title, tags, tax implications, no extra fees.